Dal Makhni Recipe Dal Makhni is a Delicious food. !! Hello Dear Friends !! WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN VEG RECIPES !! Today I here to share with you the recipe of Dal Makhni. Before the
Dal Makhni Recipe
Dal Makhni is a Delicious food.
!! Hello Dear Friends !! WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN VEG RECIPES !!
Today I here to share with you the recipe of Dal Makhni.
Before the start, I am gonna tell you something about Punjabi Dal Makhni. Are you interested to know this? So let me tell you…
First of all, Dal Makhni Masala is a Delicious Curry of Indian Food. You can eat this for any type of rice and Naan. It tastes great when you eat it with some type of naan, it tastes very tasty and you can make it easily at your home. Here is an easy recipe for Best Dal Makhni. Makhni Daal is so delicious.
Everyone likes it. When you will go to an Indian restaurant, you will see it in the restaurant menu book.
For this purpose most importantly all you need is some overnight soaked Red kidney beans and 1/2 cup of a Black gram and some spices which are already available in your kitchen. Now Let me tell you the recipe of Dal Makhni…
- Rajma / Red Kidney Beans – 1 Cup
- Black Gram (Sabut Urad) – ½ cup
- 1 Large Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- Ginger Green Chili Paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – to taste
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tbsp
- Oil- (as you need)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- Amchoor Powder – ½ tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- Cream – ½ cup
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – (Finely Chopped)
HOW TO MAKE MAKHNI DAAL :
- First of all, soak the red kidney beans overnight in water and in the morning washed it and washed some Blak gram and take a pressure cooker and add into this. Add some salt and some turmeric powder.
- Now cook it for 4-5 Whistles. When it has cooked then you can check and if it is not well cooked so you can apply 2-3 whistles.
- After this take a pan on low flame and add some oil and add cumin seeds and Chopped onion and cook it for until the onion becomes golden brown. Now add some chopped tomato and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now turn off the Gas and keep them aside for some time. When it has cooled then make a paste of this onion and tomato from the help of Blender.
- Now on the gas and add some oil in a pan and add the paste of Onion and tomato and add ginger green chili paste now add some spices like Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Amchur Powder, salt (as you required because you also added salt into the boiled kidney beans and black gram) and cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- add the boiled red kidney beans and black gram. and cook it for 5-6 minutes. add some Chopped coriander leaves. and add some fresh Cream into this and mix it well. cook it for 2-3 minutes. close the gas and Serve it Hot with any type of Naan and Rice. Hence Makhni Daal is ready as a result.