Leftover Rice Balls Leftover Rice Balls is an easy snack and the taste of This snack is so delicious. !! Hello!! Friends !! Welcome to my kitchen veg recipes !! Today I am Gonna tell
Leftover Rice Balls
Leftover Rice Balls is an easy snack and the taste of This snack is so delicious.
!! Hello!! Friends !! Welcome to my kitchen veg recipes !!
Today I am Gonna tell You the recipe of Leftover Rice Balls…
First of all, before starting I wanna tell you something about Leftover Rice Balls. And I am so happy to tell this because it is a yummy snack for Party starter. This snack looks very tasty in the rainy season.
As we all know that whenever you make rice, then a little rice is saved and we think what to do now. But now you do not have to think you can make a very tasty breakfast with the remaining rice.
Because it is very easy to make and you do not need many things to make this snack and snack. There are only some basic things and some vegetables that are always available in your kitchen. If there are not many vegetables in your house then it is not a problem. Whatever vegetables you have you can add.
If your kids do not like to eat vegetables, you will chop vegetables properly and add them to this snack and give them a surprise. Children will not say no to eating this snack because they do not know what you add in this snack. This is a good recipe if your child does not eat vegetables, you can feed your baby by putting vegetables in this snack.
Without wasting time I am gonna tell you the recipe of Crispy Leftover Rice Balls. So let’s get started…
- Leftover Rice – 2 cup
- Boiled and Mashed Potato – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder- (to taste)
- Chopped Cabbage – 1/2 Cup
- Grated Ginger – 1 Tsp
- 2 Green Chili Finely Chop
- Salt – to taste
- Black Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- 1 Onion – (Chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- ½ tsp – Amchur Powder
- Gram Flour – 4 Tbsp
- Oil (for Frying)
- 4 tbsp – Chopped Coriander Leaves
METHOD OF LEFTOVER RICE BALLS :
- First, you will take a large bowl and add some leftover rice and add some, Mashed Potato, Chopped Onion, Chopped Capsicum, Chopped Cabbage, Chopped Green Chili, and add some spice, red chili powder, salt, amchur powder, garam masala powder, black salt, some gram flour, and some Chopped Coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Make small balls of it.
- Now take a pan or kadai on a normal flame and add some oil into a pan and fry the balls until it becomes golden brown. After frying the balls take them out and keep onto a paper towel.
- Serve it with Tomato Ketchup. Hence Crispy Leftover Rice Balls are ready as a result.
If you like this recipe then please share my recipe and comment below…