Palak Paneer Recipe Palak Paneer Recipe… Hello Friends !!! Welcome to My Kitchen Veg Recipes…!! Hope You Like My all food Recipes and I will try to give you the best recipe… Today I am
Palak Paneer Recipe
Palak Paneer Recipe…
Hello Friends !!! Welcome to My Kitchen Veg Recipes…!!
Hope You Like My all food Recipes and I will try to give you the best recipe…
Today I am gonna tell you How to make Delicious Palak Paneer Recipe / Spinach Cheese Curry…
First of all, let me tell you something about Palak Paneer. This curry is a delicious curry to eat and Everyone loves the taste of Palak Paneer. Really This is very easy to make and Delicious. Whenever I made this dish it made it very tasty. Palak Paneer is one of the finest dish of India.
For this recipe most importantly all you need is some spinach and some Cheese. More things always available in your Kitchen…
If your children do not eat green vegetables, then you can feed this dish easily to your children because this dish has paneer so that’s why children eat this very easily.
Without wasting time let me tell you the recipe of Palak Paneer / Spinach Cheese Curry…Let’s get started…
- Palak/ Spinach- 500 gm
- Small Cubes of Paneer/ Cheese – 250 gm
- 1/2 tbsp – Red Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil – (as you need)
- Cumin Seeds – 1tbsp
- 2 Chopped Onion
- Coriander Powder- 1 tbsp
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ tbsp – Garam Masala Powder
- Dry Red Chili – 2
- 2 Green Chili (Finely Chopped)
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tbsp
- Amchur Powder- 1 Tsp
- Fresh Cream- ½ Cup
- 1 tbsp Ginger – (Finely Chopped)
How to make Palak Paneer/ Spinach Cheese Curry :
- First of all, wash some Palak well and add this into a pressure cooker and add 1 tsp salt and Boiled it into 1-2 whistles.
- Now Make a paste of Boiled Spinach/ Palak. Now take a pan on normal heat and add some oil into a pan and add some cumin seeds and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add some chopped onion and fry until the onion becomes golden brown.
- Now add some Chopped Tomatoes and some Chopped Green chili and ginger. Cooked for 4-5 minutes. Add some spices like red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, salt (to taste), cooked for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Paste of Spinach/ Palak and cook for 3-4 minutes. after this add some fresh cream and add some Cheese Cubes. Now Cooked it for 5-6 minutes.
Finally, The Palak Paneer has ready for serving. Enjoy this curry with any type of Naan.
If you like this recipe then give your opinion in the comment section and if you see any problem with it then give me suggestions…