Pav Bhaji Masala Pav Bhaji Masala is so delicious food… !! Hello !! Friends !! WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN VEG RECIPES !! Today I am here to tell you How to make perfect Paav Bhaji
Pav Bhaji Masala
Pav Bhaji Masala is so delicious food…
!! Hello !! Friends !! WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN VEG RECIPES !!
Today I am here to tell you How to make perfect Paav Bhaji Masala…
Before telling this… Let me tell you something about Pav Bhaji Masala…
So are you interested to know about Pav Bhaji? Let’s get Started…
First of all, Pav Bhaji Masala is an Indian Food recipe. When your mood is doing something spicy and delicious to eat you could make this Food very easily and Quickly. This is a mouth-watering Food. This is so buttery and yummy. When I see this food I can’t wait for eating that.
In this food, all you need is some vegetable, Pav/Bread, Butter, Cheese, and some basic spices which are already available in your Kitchen. It does not take too much time to make. it takes only 30 to 40 minutes and It depends on you, how long you will have made this.
I feel like eating at the evening with my lovely family. If someone makes that at home. what else you need to be happy. You Should try this recipe at your home and make your family happy. Having the taste of it with your family and your close one friend…
Without wasting time now I would like to tell you the recipe of Pav Bhaji Masala…
- Pav- 4
- 2 Chopped Onion
- Cumin Seeds- 1 Tsp
- 2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Chopped Cabbage
- A small cube of Cheese- 1 cup
- Ghee- as you need
- 2 Chopped Carrot
- Coriander Powder- ½ tsp
- 1 Boiled and Mashed Potato
- 2 Chopped Green Chili
- Red Chili Powder- (to taste)
- 2 Chopped Tomato
- Salt- (to taste)
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Pav Bhaji Masala Powder- ½ tsp
- 1tsp- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped Beans- 1 cup
- Butter- 4 tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves- 4 tbsp
How to make Pav Bhaji Masala:
- First of all, washed all of the chopped vegetables and add into a cooker and add ½ tsp of salt and 1 cup of water and boiled it on 1 whistle. Now take a pan on normal heat and add some of the ghee as you want. Now add some cumin seeds and some Chopped onion. And sauté for 5-6 minutes now add some chopped tomatoes, green chili, ginger and cooked for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add some spices like red chili powder, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, pav bhaji masala and cook for few minutes. and add all of the boiled vegetables. Cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- when it has cooked then smell comes to your nose. Add the cheese cubes and turn off the gas Flame. garnish it with some fresh coriander leaves and add some butter into this.
- When you serve this you can serve it into a bowl and garnish with some fresh coriander leaves and some butter. Pav Bhaji is ready as a result try this recipe. Hence this is an easy recipe for Pav Bhaji.