Rajma curry / Red kidney Beans curry Rajma Curry is so tasty Dish of India… !! Hello !! friend !! !! Welcome to my kitchen VEG receipts !! Today I am telling you how to
Rajma curry / Red kidney Beans curry
Rajma Curry is so tasty Dish of India…
!! Hello !! friend !!
!! Welcome to my kitchen VEG receipts !!
Today I am telling you how to make Rajma Curry. Let me tell you something about red kidney beans curry before starting.
First, the taste of rajma curry is very tasty with any type of rice and bread. Everyone makes this curry in their own way. I made it in a different way and I hope you like my way too. Because I make it in my style.
First of all, you soak all the Rajma in water throughout the night and boil it in the morning and fry it with tomatoes and onions, but I do not do that. I do not boil it, I soak it in water throughout the night and in the morning I fry it with tomatoes and onions.
The taste of Rajma Curry is very tasty and it is a mouth-watering dish. Everyone loves the taste of Rajma Curry.
For this curry most importantly all you need is some overnight soaked rajma and need some basic things which are already available in your house. Without wasting time I am gonna tell you the recipe of Rajma Curry / Kidney Beans. So let’s get started…
- Rajma / Red Kidney Beans- 250 gm
- 1 large Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tomato (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Green Chili (Chopped)
- Ginger- 1 Tsp
- Red Chili Powder- (to taste)
- Salt- (to taste)
- Coriander Powder- 1 Tbsp
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Garam Masala Powder- ¼ tbsp
- Oil- (as you need)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves- 4 tbsp
- First of all, Soak the Rajma overnight in water and in morning washed the Rajma well.
- After washing the Rajma take a Pressure cooker on normal heat and
- add some oil into cooker.
- Now add some oil (as you need) after this add some cumin seeds and sauté for 1-2 minutes after this add some Chopped Onion. Add some chopped tomatoes, green chili, ginger and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add some spices red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder and cook for few minutes.
- After this add the washed rajma and add some 8 cups of water (as you want) because it is cooked on 5-6 whistles on the normal flame. If it does not cook after 4-5 whistles, then you can apply 1-2 whistles.
- Add some fresh Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- When you serve it you can add some butter over it. Delicious Rajma Curry is ready to Serve.
- Serve it with any type of Rice and Bread. As a result, this is ready…
If you like this recipe please tell the feedback and comment below…